Here at BARK!, we're always happy to welcome newcomers by reservation. BARK! requires all new daycare & boarding dogs to fulfill our "Meet & Greet" day. Please register, upload required immunization records and call us to schedule an appointment. All Meet’n’Greets days are $32.
Traditionally aggressive dogs, or dogs that are illegal in the city and county of Denver, are not accepted. To ensure the best and safest possible experience for our clients, we do have a few rules.
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the building.
- All owners are required to fill out our new customer registration online in the customer tab.
- Owners must sign a Dog Daycare Agreement that you can find online in your account.
- All dogs must be over 5 pounds to attend BARK!
- All dogs are required to have their rabies, distemper and bordetella shots before they can attend daycare or boarding. Please remember to send us updates as you get them.
- We do require reservations for daycare and boarding
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered at 6 months.
- BARK! requires all new daycare & boarding dogs to fulfill a "Meet ‘n’ Greet" day. This can be done by appointment only depending on availability. Please call in advance. You must drop off your dog between 7 AM and 10 AM on that day, and must stay with us for at least 5 hours. Please call or email for more details and to make a reservation once you have filled out our new customer info on our website and uploaded current vaccines (rabies, distemper and Bordetella). The cost of our Meet’n’Greet is $32.
- Did you know BARK! is here until 10pm Mon-Sat for your convenience? Any dog(s) that stays with us past 7pm will be charged $15 at pick up. Just let us know at drop off what time you plan to pick up and we have you covered.