The closest thing you'll find to a hip boutique hotel for your dog, BARK! offers spacious 20 sq.ft. loft-style Private Suites. Our cozy Private Suites come furnished with cots and fleece blankets. Your pup will also receive FREE daycare on drop-off day, during boarding stay and until noon on day of pick-up, as well as additional add-ons as you choose. As always, they will receive loving, attentive care throughout their entire stay.
We provide webcam access to all our clients so that they can check in on their happy pets. View Webcams
Our Boarding Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 6:30 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday Drop-off and Pick-up: 7:00 am - 10:00 am & 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Cuddle and Storytime
Birthday/Gotcha Day Party
*Additional Fees May Apply
Proper socialization with other dogs and other humans is critical to having a happy, healthy, and well-adjusted pet. With so many people spending more time away from home, your furry family member may now be alone for longer periods of the day for the first time in a while. The stress of solitude may cause anti-social habits such as destructive chewing, persistent digging, excessive barking, or other signs of separation anxiety. Pets may also show signs of stress such as drooling, attempts to escape, and pacing.
If your pet is suffering from separation anxiety or simply the boredom of home isolation after many months of company, bring them to daycare with us! Daycare provides your loved one with the pack environment they are accustomed to, creating a trusted second home for your pet while you are away. A day of daycare with us provides all the physical, mental, and social exercise your dog needs. Give us a call to learn more about the socialization benefits of daycare.
You may be asking – why is my pup resting and not outside with all their furry friends? Routine rest time during daycare is not only important to the health of your pet, but also for the safety of the entire pack. Resting refers to the downtime in between playtimes during daycare. This gives your pet a chance to recuperate so they do not exhaust themselves before their visit comes to an end, which is especially important for our full-day guests. Additionally, resting significantly decreases the chances of injuries within the pack. Just like with humans, rest allows for the microtears in their muscles from exercising to repair and become stronger.
We take the safety of our pets and staff very seriously. Resting is an important part of our safety guidelines, including temperament tests and dividing our daycare pups into playgroups based on this temperament and size.
Boarding is offered to all dogs that have passed the Meet & Greet process. All dogs must be current on all vaccines and be spayed/neutered by 1 year of age. All dogs must have a reservation for all appointments. Bark follows the current Denver County breed restrictions.
1. A complimentary Meet & Greet session is required
2. Dogs are required to have the following vaccines: Bordetella, Rabies & Distemper (DHPP)
3. Vaccines must be administered at least 7 days prior to boarding
4. Vaccines must be administered by a licensed veterinarian
5. Everything provided must be able to fit in a standard washer and dryer (no large comforters, etc.)
6. We are happy to administer oral or topical medications or supplements to your pets! Medication must be in the original prescribed container with the prescription label adhered.
7. Please bring enough food for the duration of your pet's boarding stay. You must provide individual prepackaged containers or Ziplock bags with your pet’s name and food measured by meal or a meal packaging fee of $3 per day (max of $15 per boarding stay) will be applied to your pet’s invoice. Canned food and meal toppers are accepted in their original container, but must be labeled with your pet's name.